Friday, March 6, 2009

I've had a birthday shout hurray!

I am officially 22 and I feel officially old! But it is going to be a big year for me. I am graduating from college this May! This is just pure craziness if you ask me. I remember my high school graduation just like it was yesterday. I remember thinking that I still had 4 more years of school left and that seemed like an eternity. I was scared to death to go to college. But it has been a blast and has gone by soooooo fast! I can hardly believe that it is almost over. I am super excited to never have homework ever again though but I am terrified to enter the real world and get a real job. With this sucky economy I am also worried about finding a job. So if any of you know of any good jobs out there where they are looking for fantastic employees like me please let me know! haha Anywho, I kind of went off on a tangent there...my birthday was fantastic! I went out to dinner with my fam to Texas Roadhouse and then we came home and ate some delicious David Archuleta cake. My mom is pretty much amazing and created David Archuleta in frosting form. I just had to post pictures so you could all see the masterpiece!

1 comment: