Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tagged

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

I want to play too.
This is a picture of my best friend Tiff (hope she doesn't mind). Tiff has been my best friend since the 2nd grade. She is pretty much the best friend anyone could ask for. She has stuck with me through the good times and the bad times. We were even roommates at BYU and they say being roommates ruins a friendship, but I think it only made ours stronger (if that's possible). Actually, I probably wouldn't have made it through college without her. She's the best! Anyway, this picture was taken last August on our trip to California to visit Melanie (we flew this time to be safe). We rented a boat and cruised around the harbor at Newort Beach. It was a great trip and it was so nice to just get away and hang out with my friends.

I tag Katie, Allison, Lindsay and whoever...

4 comments:

  1. Did you really let Tiff drive the boat? That's a little scary. j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have a perfectly clean driving record. That trip was so much fun. Let's do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to California in March to see Katie. Remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Audrey! How are you?? It is so fun to see your blog. I was just at Cottonwood in the music room the other day, and I was thinking about you and Tiff and all our good times in orchestra! :) Man, that was SO long ago.... Hope you're doing great! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete