Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

I decided to play this fun little game because Emily tagged me and well...I don't really have anything to blog about, so here ya go!

There really isn't a cool story to this picture. It was just the other day when I was doing homework at my computer. I was trying to get an article to upload so I could read it for my Human Sexuality class (yes, it is a required coarse. I personally don't need help in that area... ;) ). The Blackboard website was having troubles and it was taking forever to load. I was getting very frustrated! Then in comes Caden and he told me he could help me fix it. So he jumped up on my lap and started pushing some buttons. It didn't work, but I did appreciate his concern at trying to help me out. While we waited for the "story" to load Caden and I decided to take some silly pictures...here is one of our many photos that we took! Caden was very excited when the "story" finally loaded and insisted that I read it to him. I started and I think I got through maybe one sentance and he said, "Mal, I will be right back ok?" Yeah....he never came back. It was no Caillou book I guess!

I tag whoever wants to do this!

3 comments:

  1. Caden is such a good helper! (sometimes too good) Whenever I get hurt he is always there to kiss it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can touch my nose with my tongue! It is pretty freakin huge.

    ReplyDelete