Monday, January 19, 2009

A (Semi) Successful Day at Sundance

It's no secret that my family loves celebrities and we jump on the chance to star gaze so today Emily and I along with our friend Liz took advantage of our day off and went up to Park City for the Sundance Film Festival. It just so happened that John Krasinki's movie premiered today as well. Was it fate? I think so. We weren't going to the movie because we knew it wasn't really our kind of movie (if you know what I mean), but we were so determined to meet him and get our picture taken with him. We went to the theater and we actually saw him arrive and walk into the theater. It was super exciting to see him! He is just as adorable in person as he is on tv. We didn't get to actually meet him or get a picture with him, but Em did yell out, "John we love you!" And he smiled and said, "Aww thanks." It was cute. So they basically had a conversation. Amidst all of the excitement of trying to catch a glimpse of him I was able to get a couple decent pictures.

Although we weren't able to get a picture with Jim Halpert, we were however able to get our picture taken with none other than Mr. Andrew Bernard, Ed Helms himself. He was actually super nice. So all in all, this years Sundance experience was great! Check out Em's blog for more info.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a fun, exciting, wonderful, Sundance day!!! I love the picture of you guys with Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we had only been in the parking lot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So not fair! I am totally jealous. Oh how I love me some Jim Halpert...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background of your blog. Do they make ties in that brown and blue and pink?

    ReplyDelete