Thursday, December 11, 2008

Audrey...

It is now my turn to introduce the other blogger of Wild, Wild but innocent. Her name would be Audrey AKA Audj, Audigeridoo, Audj Podge Bagosh, Bruce Duckie, etc. Audrey is a fantastic human being full of energy and spunk! She is someone that I have always looked up to and wanted to be like. She has a very fun and contagious personality, always making people laugh. In all of our home movies she is the center of attention and I was always the annoying little sister running behind her trying to copy everything she did. She was that cool! But being the nice sister she is, would always include me. This may seem like something small but it has always meant a lot to me. So thanks Audj! If Audrey were to describe herself she would say she is a spectator, someone who enjoys going to shows, concerts and sporting events but what alot of you don't know she has many fun hidden talents. She is a fantastic clogger even though she has only taken one clogging class ever. Audrey is also quite the poet! You should ask to see her collection, my personal favorite is the one entitled "BSB I Love Thee." But my favorite talent that Audrey posseses is the ability to make Audrizzle delights, they are quite the delightful cookie :) Haha I could keep going on and about her cool talents...but I won't. I am sure we will see those talents in the blog posts to come. In Audrey's post she described me as someone who is very passionate about music, but she also has had her own fair share of fangirl moments. In fact I think she is the one that taught me the ranks. Everyone knows that Audrey is a BSB fan for life! Her and her friends spent many hours making videos impersonating them, or just gushing about their love for the band. She even sent a Book of Mormon to Kevin of BSB, which I always thought was cool. Always trying to spread the gospel! But most importantly Audrey is someone who has great faith and patience. This girl has been through alot of trials in her life but she has never lost faith or patience. I know she has helped strengthen our family a ton just by being a great example. Pretty much this girl is amazing! Love ya Audj!

2 comments:

  1. Nice hair! You almost got your hair to be that big today. Also, kudos on sending a Book of Mormon to Kevin! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sass at such an early age...and look how that's changed (or not) over the years!

    ReplyDelete