Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's one of the most Wonderful times of the year!

This is one my most favorite times of the year! No, not because of the disgustingly awful weather but because it's the the start of another journey on a new season of American Idol. I love this cheesy show! I honestly get chills hearing the music at the beginning of every episode. Call me crazy but I just can't get enough of it. I love seeing people so happy and watching their dreams come true right before my eyes. I have been an avid fan since season 2 and here we are at season 9 :)

This week we are at the top 24 stage. I have already scouted out, in my own opinion, the top contenders of this season. My faves so far in no particular order YET...are:



Katie Stevens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWBOnk_ad8A

Tyler Grady
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXJMUI2OHM

Andrew Garcia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f0_YyxpDYI

Didi Benami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK8jghuNpK8

In 3 weeks it will be down to the top 12 and that is when March Madness begins, American Idol style :) Me, along with the rest of my family will make our American Idol brackets, consisting of our top 12 favorite idols in the order of who we think will be voted off first. You should all join in the fun if you want! When the time comes I will post my final bracket on here! But until then go scout out your faves! Happy listening :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Mal, you blogged! I'm hoping a girl wins this season but I haven't decided who yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An inspirational story of vulnerability and overcoming adversity
      thanks for having the courage to share

      Mentoring Life Coach
      Sober Blog
      Live Alcohol Free Challenge
      Twelve Step Books

      All the best
      for the future
      Bren

      Delete
  2. I need to do my research. I've been a little preoccupied lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malorie! Okay so apparently you haven't blogged in awhile but that is okay because i am horrible with blogging. So glad i stumbled upon this blog, i am excited to see what you are up to these days!

    ReplyDelete